Tuesday, July 12, 2005

New Games...


I have a huge backlog of games inside my closet, there are lots of playstation 2 games that i haven't played and finished yet, now I have a new game and its the "God of War" an action game that is said to be "The god of all action games" it overthrone the "Devil may Cry" series which is before the self proclaimed "king of action games" and for me, they really did, God of War is so Damn hella good, in terms of moves, graphics, sounds and gameplay this game is a perfect 10 for me. I recommend that you should play it...

Last night we have a basketball practice at a play they so-called "Paraiso" i dont know whats the history of that name, why they called the place "paraiso" but in that court i always played a great game, my 3 point stat in that court is 10 out of 15, i only missed 5 3 points in my last 3 games(swerte talaga ako kapag dun kami nagprapractice).

Now im tired... I think thats all for now

bye bye na...

No comments: