Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I know this sounds corny
But I hope you understand
This feeling I had inside
makes my heart and mind collide

I still remember that day
5:00 oclock pm on 2004 new years day
I told you that I had fallen for you
guide by my heart and soul I told you
I love you...

I may not be the perfect guy
I may not be the that good for you
but this I know for sure
I will stay here beside you.. because

When I'm wiith you I'm happy
When I'm with you I'm alive
When I'm with you I can be
The man that I am

-wakas-
dave vincent fabicon repuela

4 comments:

Topeng said...

nakanaman! Sana makata rin ako!

Dave Vincent said...

wahehehe.. palagi kasi lumulipad isip ko, yan tuloy kung ano-ano nasusulat ko

Dave Vincent said...

bwahehehe... buti nga, para hindi ko na naiiwan sa tabi tabi.... bwahehehe

diana said...

damn! i like the last four lines! ang galing galing mo na sumulat! astig ka tsong!