Friday, November 04, 2005

From DotA to Dino

here's what happend yesterday..

3:00 pm - Topeng and I went to Hidalgo street in quiapo manila to buy a "Tamrac" Camera bag. unfornately there is no stock there at Hidalgo so we immediately went to Megamall, but before that we went to the Muslim Compound at quiapo to buy some DVD's and I bought two anime titles which is "Gungrave" and "Samurai Champloo" to be added to my personal collection.. hahaha..

5:00pm - arrived at Megamall and finally topeng bought a "Tamrac" camera bag. The price? P4500, he also bought another Ninja Gaiden game for the x-box. after that, we went to timezone to meet Dennis Coloma and Mark Basco.

9:00pm - Played DotA together with Mark and Topeng, we played for 3 hours at a computer shop at Kalentong, Mandaluyong City

Friday
12:30am - Arrived at Dino's house, and have a drinking session with Ian and Rhea. I don't know what's happening with Rhea and Dino, but it seems they are back together again...

2:30am - I got drunk, if you want to know what I've said and what I'm doing when I'm drunk that day, just ask Dino cause I can't remember what I've said. All I can remember is Rhea is asking some tough questions and I keep on answering them whatever her question is.

No comments: