Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Emotional Basketball Player...

I made it just in time, 9:00pm after I met with cora and the rest of the gang at makati. I immediately rushed at home, take all my basketball gears and ride a cab to Galas Quezon City because we had a basketball game at exactly 10pm. Luckily I arrived at Galas at exactly 10:30 pm and the game is only on its first half. I did not play on the first half cause I was late but I played most of the second half and we won by just a point. hahahaha...

The game was finished by 2:00am and I'm here right now at our Condo, posting this entry while listening to of course.... EMO!

Its almost 3:00 am and I cant sleep cause there's a lot of things, running in my head. rush hour ngaun sa utak ko... waaaah
-------------------------------------------------------------
mode: can't sleep mode
background: Gwen Stefani - Cool

No comments: