Monday, June 20, 2005

Mag-repost, pampawala ng problema...

Tears they come, Tears they go..

as tears fell down to my very eye
thoughts of you are all flying in my mind
the more i think the more it hurts
the more it hurts, the more tears fall in burst

as i hear the beautiful voice of the one and only soul siren
hearing her singing helps me ease my heart every now and then
with her lovely voice, the tears sudenly just stop falling
the miracle of music, it help me escape from dying

Now i dont know what to write
all i can imagine is black and white
im on a situation where no one can help
im all alone in this battlefield, with the enemy so strong i can't possibly win it

after that dingaling sound of the doorbell
oh no, this tears just begin to fall again
and it can't be stopped, its just keeps going on and on
until the time my eyes are dry and just can't move on

I can feel the end is near
judgement day is coming and i think this time its for real
but i dont have to worry cause i think your on my side
to help me subside this tears that's keeps falling inside.

-Wakas-

By: Dave Vincent Fabicon Repuela

kapag marami akong iniisip, napapaiyak ako
kapag cia naiisip ko magkahalo imosyon ko
kapag ni-rerepost ko itong tulang ito
cia ang taga hawi ng lahat ng problema at ka-badtripan ko sa mundo...

Para sayo:

ikaw ang tanging mahal ko, buhay at kalakasan ko..
kapag wala ka, badtrip buong mundo ko..
kung my problema ka, hayaang mong tumulong ako..
kaya nga ko nandito, para tulungan ka kung ano man ang gumugulo sayo

-mahal kita...

No comments: