Saturday, October 29, 2005

Friday Madness P700 in just one day

Before I get over with the details on how my 700 pesos be gone in just one day, here's what happen to Me, Myself and I yesterday

11:00 am - went to Banawe Quezon City to get the package from my tito that I will deliver to my Tita at the Jaka building in Makati.

12:30 pm - I arrived at the Jaka building in Makati, delivered the package and off to the internet shop

2:00 pm - went to Meralco Makati branch to pay our electric bills

2:30 pm - went to Solar to have a chat with Dino Paolo Carino

3:00 pm - went to RCBC Tower(wala lang tambay lang), eventually I saw Allan Pineda, Sarah Audal, Jayson Chong and Andrei Jerez at the lobby kaya sumama na ko sa kanila sa starbucks and at the starbucks I saw Topeng having a meeting...

4:00pm - went to greenbelt 1 to surf again the net

5:30pm - went to Timezone to play Initial D

8:00pm - had a 15 minute walk from glorietta to mandaluyong

9:00pm - I'm at the house when I saw my teamate in a basketball uniform, they told me that we have a game at Galas Quezon City so I immediately change clothes and join the game

12:30am - the game is finished and we lost all 3 games.. darn..

1:00am - went to stop and shop to eat lugaw w/ free refill

1:30am - went home then watch the first episode of the new anime that I bougth entitled "Gunslinger Girl"

2:45am - Sleep mode....

Now here's what happen to my 700 pesos

100 pamasahe
150 dinner @ glorietta
100 internet cafe
100 talo sa basketball
250 Gunslinger Girl DVD

total: 700 pesos..

hay ang gastos mo aman!

No comments: