Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Date with my Mom...

Today, I had a very special day, I've accompanied my Mom at Fortune Life in Legazpi Village Makati to get her pension there. I met her at Glorietta and we had a big lunch at Dencio's Grill, seems my mom has a lot of money today.... hahaha..

after that we had a 30 min walk from glorietta to Fortune life building in Legazpi, my mom was a bit tired because she's not used to walking that far, anyways after a long walk we arrived at Fortune life and she was able to get her pension. after that we went back to glorietta and had a snack at Chef de Angelo(ang tindi noh?!!). My mom and I had a great time, its been a while since we go out and have a little sort of bonding with each other... hahaha.. after that we part our ways, I went home here in Sta. Mesa and she went home straight to Bulacan.. I really had a wonderful time with her... Love you mommy! Libre ulit sa susunod! bwahahaha!!

No comments: