Monday, August 01, 2005

Love Story

-This story, i got it from my high school friend Hannah Shari Palma-


Vincent and Rose are sitting alone in the park, one night.


Vincent: I guess we are the left-overs in this world

Rose: I think so, all of my friends have boyfriends and we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our life

Vincent: Yup I don't know what to do

Rose: I know! We'll play a game

Vincent: What game?

Rose: i'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend

Vincent: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following week...

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they were
both touched by a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and had a picnic... Vincent and Rose have their quality time together

DAY 12:

Vincent invited Rose to a circus and they ride on a Horror House ride.Rose was scared and she thought she touched Vincent's hand but she touched someone else's hand instead and they both laughed.

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune

teller said: "My darlings, Please don't waste
the time of your life...SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes

DAY 20:

Rose invited Vincent to go to the hill
and they saw a meteor...Rose mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumby
road Rose gave her first kiss to Vincent by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Rose and Vincent sat in the park where they
first decided to play this game...

Vincent: I'm tired Rose...Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road

Rose: Apple Juice that's all

Vincent: Wait for me.

20mins later; a stranger approached Rose

Stranger named (Tute): Are you a friend of Vincent?

Rose: Why yes? What happened?

Tute: A reckless drunken driver ran over Vincent and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm

The doctor came out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

Doctor:
We found this in Vincent's pocket

Rose reads the letter and it says:

Rose, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherished smile your everything when we played this game; before this game would end. I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you Rose.

Rose crumples the paper and shouted:

"Vincent! i don't want you to die. I love you, Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something; I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Vincent!!. I love you! You cannot do this to me"

Then the clock strikes 12
his heart stoped pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY;


********************************
********************************
********************************
********************************
********************************

Always love your loved ones and show them how you feel before it is too late...You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace...If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion and love to your loved ones? Today is the day, love them while they are still here.

1 comment:

Topeng said...

morbid... asteeg...