Monday, August 08, 2005

Daddy's Birthday, Oh Feel Young...

Yesterday was my Daddy's, if Im not mistaken 46 birthday, and its the first time in 2 months that I visited San Jose del Monte, Bulacan all because of my Father's birthday bash, after Dennis and I went to UP diliman I've decided to go home to my hometown and celebrate my fathers birthday, of course there's a drinking session and my father when I arrived is a little bit drunk at that moment(mabilis malasing si erpats eh!). all in all it was a wonderful and fun party because we celebrated it with all of my family eventhough I'm a bit sad of that day(Lungkot ko nun... huhuhu..), seeing my father happy in his birthday makes my sunday happy (",).



This week will be the last airing week of, Oh Feel Young which is currently my favorite Korea Novela on T.V. Oh Feel Young is shown on ABS-CBN(napilitan nga ako kasi kapuso ako eh!). I love the humor of this Korea Novela and I love its story too, I'm sure gonna miss this Korean Novela when it ends on friday...

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Dave Vincent said...

my mabibilan b? kung meron pa-order naman... wakekekeke