Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Presentation @ DOST

I've just arrived from DOST in Taguig. We had a presentation there of our system which is the "PowerPay Biometrics Payroll System" I was task to demonstrate the system. we had atleast 20 panelist all of which are employees of DOST-TAPI including the Under Secretary of the Department of Science and Technology.

They are planning to buy our system, so I think we will definitely go back there again to discuss some add-ons to the system.

It was a great experience for me, at first I was a bit nervous but when its my turn to talk! ha! no match! wakokokoko..

3 comments:

Dave Vincent said...

Tagalog! eh nagtatagalog cla eh! tinagalog ko na din! wakokokoko

Topeng said...

si dabe nagmamature na... nakanang painom ka naman!

BarOks said...

ihi papainom sau nyan nde beer..

wakokoko..